Monday, June 8, 2009

We'll have to change our banner

After two plus years of Woodland View Drive, our family is making a change. As of July this will be our new residence. Among all the things that will go along with our upcoming move: packing, unloading the storage unit, new neighborhood, new ward, new friends, new school, etc... we're going to have to change our banner. Woodland View Drive will be a thing of the past, except for our frequent visits for family get togethers, sledding, hiking, marshmallow roasts, etc. of course. As for a new banner, right now I don't have any ideas.

9 comments:

Keenan and Brittani Atwood said...

Helloooo! I figured out how to log in to our blog, so now I can leave you comments! Hooray! The new place looks adorable! :)

Unknown said...

yeah!!!! where are you moving to? I'm excited for you--except for the fact that you will be moving pregnant!

Jen said...

How exciting!! I hope all goes well with the upcoming move. Hopefully we'll be doing the same if we can get our house to sell. Good luck!!

The Petersons said...

Yay for you!! I hate moving, but I'm so glad you guys are getting your very own place. Exciting.

Daughter of God said...

wow! that is so awesome! where is the house? are you still in heber area? the house looks new, how fun for you.

Daughter of God said...

sorry, it's me amy young

Cecilee said...

Congratulations on a new house! That is really exciting. I hope you'll have lot of help and can just sit in the AC and give directions. All the work will be worth it!

Anonymous said...

Kim...I am so so so excited for. It does look wonderful and hopefully you can get settled and feel at home. Moving pregnant is perfect, you just direct and everyone else does the work...ha! That Lazy Lynae for you!

Unknown said...

Hooray for you! Congrats and the place looks awesome!