Sunday, July 12, 2009

Better than Christmas!

The kids have really enjoyed playing with the boxes of toys that have been packed away for more than two years, but toys aren't the only fun new things about our new home...
The tub in the master bath with the jets is a big hit.














Also, I've found some hidden treasures as well. I now have my cookbooks again, and I found my favorite brownie recipe that I made quite often when we lived in Logan. We tried it out the other night, and the kids gave their approval.















Bentley does remember some things we are unpacking. I'm not sure if Emma remembers anything, and everything is new to Ali. I just hope that Christmas isn't a disappointment this year with all this excitement in July. I know I shouldn't worry about such things and just focus on the true meaning of the Christmas Season a little more this year. Still, it is a slight worry.

5 comments:

Daughter of God said...

so when are you going to have us up for a house warming party?! :]
Amy V. Young

Keenan and Brittani Atwood said...

Hooray hooray! An update! Can't wait to come see the new place! How fun for the kids to have a nice big tub!

Keenan and Brittani Atwood said...

PS- i want that brownie recipe! :)

Cecilee said...

Isn't it great to have new toys? It makes me want to put all of ours away for later.

It was great seeing you guys at the reunion. That was one of the best 4th of Julys I've had. So fun!

Oveson's said...

So super cute!!! I love the girls little outfits..you cant beat it when they match like that!!