Sunday, October 11, 2009

I like my birthdays every one...

Each brings a greater joy to me,
but I can't wait until I'm eight
For then I'll be baptized you see.

Bentley turned eight on Friday!

He has been so excited for his birthday.
















He asked probably six months ago if he could drink out of the milk carton. I told him no and he argued that other people do... I told him maybe on his birthday, but we do not drink from the carton. Well, he remembered and was so excited to have his day to exhibit his poor manners.











He got a much needed new bike. He has totally outgrown and worn out the tires of his old bike.











He was also excited to have a friend party. We painted pumpkins, had pizza, played a shooting game, and opened presents. You might have thought we were trying to do something with the letter 'P' with all of that.











Bentley got a bike from his family for his day, but what he wanted was a Rip-Stick. Luckily, Gram, Grandpa, KC, Brig, Beth, Britt, Keenan, and Kenz came through for him! He didn't get it until the next day, and I could tell he was a little disappointed as his birthday came to a close, but boy was he excited when they all walked through the door with a present the shape of a Rip-Stick!

2 comments:

Keenan and Brittani Atwood said...

Oh he is so cute! That's hilarious about the milk carton- ah, the simple joys in life :)

Brigette Bentley said...

I liked the milk carton too. How funny that he remembered that for so long. :)