Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Destruction

Sometimes I just have to document things before I can say good-bye. Such was the case with these...
Bentley's shoes: This kid has gone through SO many pairs of shoes this school year. Since January he has worn holes in two pairs and is working on his third. If you can see the pictures very well, it is evident that these shoes should have been retired long ago.












and
My cell phone: There is more to the story with this one. It is actually my old phone brought back to life after my new phone was dropped in the snow, but I guess it finally decided it had been dropped too many times as well. However, I think it may have been the fact that I stepped on it after I dropped it under my desk. The flip screen broke at that point, and then Tom finished it off when I got home. Too bad I don't have some great story about dropping it in a blender or something:)

Now I'm back to my old? - new? - other phone with several buttons that don't work.

No comments: