Sunday, August 15, 2010

3rd annual Ackerson family reunion

It was Nora's turn to plan the Ackerson family festivities. We all made the trip up to the Tetons and had a fabulous time!














On the way Bentley let out a little of his cooped up energy by climbing a pole.















Once there, we had fun camping, eating, visiting, and relaxing.
The kids had a blast swimming, rafting, and playing at String Lake.

























































Gathered around the camp site.















































































On the last morning we went on a little hike.


























Looking at the pictures made me realize all the times in which I forgot to take out the camera. Still, I was able to get a small sample of the trip.

1 comment:

Keenan and Brittani Atwood said...

Oh my goodness- so cute, and so fun! I don't think I ever really heard much about this adventure to the Tetons! I love the pics- what cute cousins! And I laughed my head off at Bentley climbing a random pole to get some energy out- so adorable!