Saturday, November 10, 2007

Early Winter?


My post back at the end of September included a picture of the snow storm we got that day. Unfortunately or fortunately the snow didn't stick around. We have had the best (worst) November weather I can remember. This is a picture from the Water tank. It doesn't look like it's going to snow any time soon.













The Mair family came up Friday and stayed over till Saturday afternoon. It was a lot of fun. We all stayed up way to late and ate way too much food. Well, I ate too much. I can't speak for anyone else.

2 comments:

Nora Mair said...

all their kids. We do have a crew don't we. We had the best time. Thanks for hosting us. That cookies and cream ice cream is the bomb!

Nora Mair said...

What's going on? My hair looks brown. Do I have brown hair? I must find some color.