Friday, July 25, 2008

On the bright side

So, I haven't been feeling well this week... and that is an understatement. Tom got this 'mean old sickness' last week (yes, while we were on vacation), and then I came down with it this week. While sitting on the bed feeling pretty sorry for myself and entertaining the kids with movies:(, I suddenly realized what a cute view I have from where I'm at. "One little, two little, three little blessings from above." Does anyone else remember that song?

Ok, so I just googled it, and found the lyrics on some random blog, they go...

"When I grow up I want to be a mother
And have a family
One little, two little, three little babies of my own
Of all the jobs, for me I'll choose no other
We'll have a family
Four little, five little, six little babies in my home
And I will love them all day long
And give them cookies and milk and yellow balloons
And cuddle them when things go wrong
And read them stories and sing them pretty tunes
When I grow up if I can be a mother
How happy I will be
One little, two little, three little babies I can love
And you will see each sister and each brother
Who look a lot like me
Four little, five little, six little blessings from above."

Life is good, and I am seriously so blessed. (Check it out, such a funny blog.)

1 comment:

Deirdra said...

I do remember this song. It was one of my favorites. Isn't it on the I'm a Mormon tape? I actually have a copy of the cd now. I loved it when I was little.