Sunday, September 28, 2008

Gold Medal Walk

We joined Bentley and the rest of his elementary on a walk on Friday morning. Bentley had quite the day. His school day consisted of the walk, watching the homecoming parade, watching a skit put on by the fifth grade, and then after school going to a birthday party. I think he had a pretty fun day!
Pictures are of:
Just taking off on the walk. I almost thought I'd missed his class. It was the last one to leave. Then probably because I was caring a 21 month old in a baby sling and pushing a 2 and a 4 year old in a stroller (which I actually had help with most of the time, thanks Stephany), we were the very last ones to get back.















After the walk the kids rested for a minute on the grass before heading into back into the school.

No comments: