Monday, February 1, 2010

Stake Conference

We had Stake Conference yesterday. Since the beginning of the year, our block schedule has been from 1:00-4:00 pm, so it was a nice break to be able to attend from 10:00 am- 12:00 pm. I love getting home early on Sundays.
During the conference, we sat in one of the many packed overflow rooms. Maybe this is why they have overflow rooms, but throughout the entire meeting there was a constant roar of children, yet who would believe that these angelic faces would contribute to such behavior. My children, never;)

4 comments:

Daughter of God said...

good to have you back! I have love love loved looking at all of your new pics. I can't believe how big abby is now! they grow so fast!!
lvoe you,
amy

Alisha Harris said...

Abby is so adorable. Your family looks great.

Keenan said...

1:00 church is rough- glad you had break from it for a week, even if it was just sitting in a room wrestling angelic children for two hours ;).

Cecilee said...

I hear ya about stake conference. We were just there last weekend too. Its always such a spiritual experience to be in the overflow room with all the wild kids. ;o) (enjoy the journey, right?).

Anyway, cute matching dresses. Where did you find them? I am on the lookout. Its hard to find the same for all three. I'm sure our girls are about the same sizes (6/7, 4T, and 3-6 month or so).