Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday

I love Easter! With Conference on the same weekend, it was wonderful. The kids actually listened to quite a bit of it this time, and I was able to hear the majority of it as well. The talks were amazing, and I can't wait to review and study them.









As for Easter celebrations, the Easter bunny managed to find us and fill the baskets as well as hide some plastic eggs. We didn't get a chance to color eggs until Easter evening. During the day we went to the cabin to eat Sunday dinner, enjoy the traditional chocolate fountain, listen to the afternoon session of Conference, and visit. We made it home in fairly good time, so we could color eggs and let Bentley finish his bird house
.




.







.

4 comments:

Cecilee said...

I haven't checked your blog in a while. I love seeing the kids. THey are too cute, especially the baby. Can't believe how old they are already!! Babies just grow up way too fast. I'm trying to enjoy every second as I'm sure you are.

Keenan and Brittani Atwood said...

Wait a SECOND!! How did I not see this post before??? So so cute! Looks like a fun Easter! And it definitely was neat to have conference and Easter on the same day! Missing you

The Christians said...

Your kids are so cute! I see so much of you in them. It sounds like all is well. It will be fun to see you this summer. (hopefully you still want to play a little basketball)

Brigette Bentley said...

How sweet. I love the picture of Abigail holding her feet. She is sooo adorable!!