Thursday, April 1, 2010

The rest of March - and - the Joke's on Me




























In the month of March I took random pictures of the girls... going for a walk, playing with glasses, hangin' out with Dad, etc. Then on March 17, one of the kids' favorite days of the year, I couldn't find my camera... I knew I had had it recently (would find out later that recently was the day before), but on St. Patrick's Day we got zero pictures of the green attire, food and fun. A few weeks later I found the lost camera in the pocket of the baby sling I had used on the walk we took on the sixteenth. Oh well, what do you do?



























I think Ali got a little of the idea of April Fool's Day... She asked if she could have a piece of chocolate. When I told her no, she said, "Fool's Day!" and then proceeded to open and eat it. This has now become a trend any time I tell her no.

2 comments:

Keenan and Brittani Atwood said...

"Fool's Day!" That is such a funny Ali story! Well, I'm glad you found your camera- it always stinks to not be able to find it at the one point in time when you really want it...

Brigette Bentley said...

Smart Ali! Good thinking!!