Thursday, December 11, 2008

Emma-Mommy Time

One of my favorite times of the day is in the afternoon when Bentley is at school, Ali is down for a nap and we get to have "Emma-Mommy Time". I've told Emma this several times. The other day as I was coming down the stairs from putting Ali down for her nap, Emma ran into my arms and said, "Mommy, its your favorite time of the day!"
It really is so fun to have one-on-one time. She always keeps me laughing.
Like right now she is sitting on my lap and is trying to put her head in front of me so I can't see the screen.

Then she just said, "I don't want you to see the screen. I want you to see ME!"

We started making puppets a few weeks ago and finally finished them today.

2 comments:

Cecilee said...

That is the cutest picture of Emma! She looks a little like your mom in that picture.

Love the puppets. Where did you get the pattern? or did you make it up?

Kim said...

I got the pattern from a Joy School manual from the '80s that I got from my mom.
I thought they turned out pretty cute.