Sunday, December 21, 2008

We Do Not Open Presents Early!

Bentley has been begging to open a present early, so we had to inform him...
We Do Not Open Presents Early!
...except for on the following dates: December 1 when we can open our December 1st gifts, at the cousin party when we open cousin gifts and sometimes the gifts from Grandma and Grandpa, and of course there is the exception of Christmas Eve when we do sibling gifts and Mom and Dad's presents (which usually consist of new PJs). Is that clear!
No wonder my kids don't always believe what I say.

3 comments:

Nora Mair said...

It's been a while since I've been to your blog. You do so much! The milk incident is familar. Ali is growing up! And Emma was so brave with Santa.:)

Anonymous said...

I also Have been out of the blogging loop. Your posts are so fun. I feel sad that you are not around here for Christmas this year...I am actually feeling bad that I am not in PRice too! Miss you!

Princess Hairstyles said...

Your presents look beautiful, like a professional wrapped them. I'm so impressed. Cute tree too!

That Dec. 1st thing sounds like a fun tradition. Hope you guys had a great Christmas!