Sunday, April 19, 2009

Spring Break

School was out last week, so we decided to go and visit Gram and Papa:) All I can say is that time flies when you're having fun, because the time couldn't have gone any faster. I took the kids on Monday, and then Tom joined us on Tuesday evening. The plan was for everyone to stay until Sunday (Easter) and then Tom would take Bentley home, and the girls and I would join them on Tuesday. Well, between work and the weather, I didn't make it home until Thursday. It was a long trip, but like I said it didn't seem that way. We had a blast, and hopefully we didn't over stay our welcome too terribly. I have mentioned before that we go through Grandma withdrawals whenever we come back from a visit, but this time I don't think it was the kids as much as it was ME. With over 10 days of fabulous meals, help with the kids, fun conversation, a break from the mundane... I'm the one struggling to adjust. Thanks Mom, for making our visit a pure pleasure!




















On the Saturday before Easter, the kids got see the "Easter Bunny?" Bentley was fine sitting on the big furry lap, but Ali would only go near it with help. Emma... she out right refused with tears and all. Luckily a crazy looking rabbit isn't the reason we celebrate Easter.

No comments: