Sunday, May 17, 2009

COMD

Saturday we had a USU/COMD get together. For those not familiar with the jargon, I got together with some of the girls that I went to school with at Utah State in the Communicative Disorders and Deaf Education program. Its hard to believe that it has been five years since we graduated. Since that time a few things have changed. The most evident being that between the six of us there are now (if my count is correct) 14 children with 2 more in the works. Its fun to remember the "good ol' days" with some of the best things about those days being the friendships made. These are some awesome ladies that I feel so blessed to have the opportunity to associate with.

3 comments:

Liz said...

So jealous!!!

Wait, who's pregnant besides Jen???

Liz said...

oops! and you!
boy, do I feel sheepish! I kept trying to figure out someone besides you two not counting you! :)

Jaime said...

Kim it was so fun to see you and your family there. Was dinner fun.I felt bad we couldn't make it. Our blog is jonandjaimeatkin.blogspot.com