Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Tom!

Today, the love of my life turned 32!
Wow, that sounds old;) We celebrated with his traditional Korean cuisine. I've been given a hard time in the past about him cooking on his own birthday, but it's what he likes. He really knows how to cook too. I'm usually in the kitchen for moral support, but he does most of the work. This year even Bentley ate and enjoyed, I might add, the seaweed. I love most of what he makes, but seaweed has not been my favorite in the past; today however, it was pretty tasty. The other excitement of the day was that I can now add "bought a gun" to the list of things I've done in my lifetime. Tom now owns his own shotgun. It was what he wanted, and besides the fact that Emma randomly shouted out, "Benelli shotgun" yesterday morning and informed him that he was not to enter a certain room... I think he might have been surprised. Ok, NOT, but still I figured the anticipation was probably just as fun as if it had been a total surprise. Other than that, it was a pretty quiet day with the exception of the phone ringing off the hook more that I can remember in a long time. This made Tom's day for sure, so thanks to all the birthday well wishers, and Happy Birthday Honey! Love you forever!

3 comments:

Valeni said...

Happy Birthday Tom! You have a great family and we are enjoying reading about your lives. Looking forward to seeing you at reunion this summer.

Oveson's said...

Happy Birthday!! One day older...and I have decided that the wiser too thing I think only works for some. But hopefully for you congrads and looks like you guys had a great day!!

Cecilee said...

Looks like fun! Wish I could've tried some seaweed too. Happy Birthday Tom. 32 is NOT old thank you very much.

Can't wait to see you all in July!