Monday, August 25, 2008

Half Marathon


Saturday, August 23rd was the Top of Utah Half Marathon! Britta convinced me a couple of months ago to run it with her. I'd been pretty unfocused in the training, but I picked it up the last month with a couple of long runs and more consistent weekday workouts. I actually did better than I thought I would and finished at 1:45:. There's nothing quite like running and the feeling of finishing a race. Endorphins are definitely real! Maybe I'll try a triathlon












I didn't have many (any) pictures from the race, so I stole some from my mom's camera. Thanks Mom.

The kids waiting for Mom and Auntie Britta.
















Just finishing the 13th mile!



















Not my favorite to have a close up of myself, but such a cute picture of Ali.

No comments: