Saturday, August 30, 2008

"Wow, that was a long time ago!"

The CEU Volleyball team has an Alumni Game each year where old player get to come back and take on the current team. It is so fun to reconnect with friends and be able to go out and play a competitive game. Don't get me wrong, the recreation league/pick up games are fun and all, but there is nothing like having a team that knows what they're doing. My favorite part of this year's game was that Britta and I got to play together.




One side note: I don't feel it, but I think I'm getting old... While on the bench, I was chatting with some other Alum, and we were talking about when we played. A girl who played on the team the year before asked when I played. After I told her she said, "Wow, that was a long time ago!" What could I say, "Yeah, I guess it was" ... Naw, eight years is nothin';)

No comments: