Monday, January 21, 2008

Good Times

Last Tuesday or Wednesday we headed out for another sledding adventure, but after only one run (and a lot of powdery snow in Emma's face) we came back in because it was too cold. As we were warming up, I got on the computer and found that the temp. was -6 degrees! Needless to say we spent a lot of time indoors last week.


However, that was not the case this
weekend. The weather warmed up a bit, and we were able to sled once more. Sharon, Seth and the boys, Seth's brother's family, and Grandma Christy and Grandpa Chuck all came up on Saturday for the fun. Here we are enjoying "hot cocoa" and some of Christy's delicious sloppy joe's after sledding.






The girls had fun dressing up.











Then on Sunday after church we went to West Valley for the monthly family dinner.


After the dinner we went to Nora and James' house for some excellent homemade ice cream which I thought was just out of this world;) (
I had mine in a fancy glass cup with a silver spoon.) The kids said it was pretty good too;) (They had theirs in paper cups.) Then we tried out their Wii which is something I'd better not play too often, because I'd probably get hooked. (I'm just way too competitive. Distancing myself is usually best.) Anyway, it was definitely a fun weekend.




2 comments:

Nora Mair said...

It was so fun to have you over--and the ice cream was delish! Your kids are the cutest and that cabin is so CLEAN! I love the videos. I'll show them to the kids tomorrow. They're in bed already.

Missy said...

Kim- you have done a lot of blogging. I am impressed!