Thursday, January 3, 2008

Kim learns to blog


It's a very exciting day for all of us here in Woodland. Today Kim is learning how to blog. After much effort we now have two users on our blog. Any post from me will have my name at the end of it. Any post from Kim will have Kim's name at the end. Isn't that great!!!! This is a picture from Photo Booth. Just to report on the weather. It has been very cold here the past week. However today is was warmer in Woodland (40)than it was in Heber. We must be having an inversion or something.

2 comments:

Nora Mair said...

Who is coming out of you head Tom? Bentley? We're coming up soon.

Kim said...

I'll answer for Tom, 'cause it's me! Can't you tell from the small sliver of my head:)
Come on up, but you might want to wait until we get rid of the mean ol' bug we all have.