Thursday, January 10, 2008

Transformers... More than meets the eye.

We have some new occupants living in the cabin. As of a few days ago, we've welcomed in Bumblebee (Bentley), Arcee (Emma), Baby Bumblebee (Ali), Optimus Prime (Kim), and Megatron (Tom, who denies he's a bad guy and claims he's Ironhide:) Currently the Allspark is being safely guarded, and there is peace "until next time".














When kids are around there is never a dull moment.
...then again, maybe there is.









Three cute kids (if I do say so myself).
Sorting through pictures makes me itchin' to get scrapbookin'.
Here the kids are all decked out for bedtime in their Christmas PJs.
(The PJs that were cute enough to replace the first set of Christmas PJs I bought.)












Picking up Bentley from kindergarten.











Ali is happy just hangin' out and loves being one of the kids.
Currently her three favorite words are "mama", "dad", and "go". Ready, set, "go"!











Emma! Need I say more.

2 comments:

Nora Mair said...

Adorable. What a fleet of protection! I find the bread impressive. Way to go! We'll come see you soon and

Nora Mair said...

eat your bread. I was interupted last time I was on.