Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Back to the Doctor's

We made yet another trip to the doctors today. However, there were two things different about this trip vs. the previous three in the last month. 1. No one was deathly ill, and 2. I remembered that I had my camera.
I never enjoy a trip to the doctors, but today wasn't too bad. Ali is finally current on her shots, Bentley got the wort on his foot frozen again, and hopefully Ali's diaper rash will go away now.
I call that a successful trip.











One more thing... As we were walking through Smiths. Emma suddenly yelled, "Kenzer!" There was a big picture of a girl who looks a lot like Kenzer (my youngest sister). We had to capture it. What do you think?

4 comments:

Nora Mair said...

I so glad they all had a great visit this time and not soooo sick. Your green celebrations looks so fun! Bloody nose--he's such a boy.

Jen said...

Taking kids to the doctor is never fun, but definitely much more enjoyable when no one is deathy ill! So glad that you are all doing well!

Deirdra said...

So how do you do it? Your kids are always such hams for the camera, I love it! Izzy sees the camera and wants to grab it. I'm glad they are all better!

Oveson's said...

Wow kim I am thinking mabie you should set up camp at the doctors office it will save you in gas. J/K Glad to hear everyone is doing much better. By the way it dose look like Kenzy. It is so funny when that happens.