Thursday, March 13, 2008

Enough already!!!

I told myself that I would not write complaining blogs about the status of our health, so after two, three, maybe four doctor appointments, antibiotics x3, and several bottles of Tylenol and Motrin, and many weeks of coughing, sneezing, runny noses, sore throats, rashes, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach aches, body aches, head aches... you name it, we've had it... We are finally almost all feeling better. There are still some lingering symptoms, but things are finally looking up! (Knock on wood.) I can honestly say that I am SO sick of sickness! That and the fact that it snowed here today makes me ever so excited for spring.
Still, amid all the sickness we managed to have some fun times too.
We don't have much dirt outside (just snow), so we decided to make our own 'dirt cups'.














Ali getting dirty.














Hangin' out with Dad.

4 comments:

Jen said...

It sounds like you've had some rough weeks! I'm so glad that you are all feeling better! The dirt cups look fun and yummy! I'm with you, I can't wait for spring--I've had enough of feeling stuck inside day after day.

Oveson's said...

You have some really cute kids!!! I love the fun dirty face photos those are the best!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I feel so bad about all the sickness...your kids are adorable however. And that Ali...oh my she has the sweetest little face, i could just eat her up!!!

Nora Mair said...

Oh I'm so sorry. I feel like we're resonsible for at least half the ailments you've gone through. Everyone looks good now. See you at the Easter picnic yea?