Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Tribond...

What do elk, a purse, and cute kids in dress up clothes have in common?
Answer: They all have to do with my past week's activities.

The elk are a group that congregate along the road that we drive to take Bentley to and from school. We take pictures of the them several times per week. I was taking a pictures of one when Bentley busted up laughing. The third picture is of the elk scratching his neck. Bentley was laughing so hard and then said, "that elk thinks its a dog!".

Next, I was able to find a new purse with pockets in the right places! I'm no longer dragging around a broken one. Yeah! Last weekend, we went to Price and were able to fit in quite the shopping spree. Most people head north to go shopping, but I've decided I like to shop in Price:) I know that the selection is not as great, but with Pennys, Maurices, and even WallyWorld I was able to find some amazing deals. It helped that I had a couple of $10 off coupons. I feel like I have a whole new wardrobe!

Last of all, we had fun with cousins today. The girls had fun dressing up, and Ben was OK being in the picture but let us all know what he thought of the dress up thing... "ew". I think he was probably happy when Bentley finally got home from school.

While in their dress up attire, the kids even performed for the camera. I told Addie I'd post it on the blog, so... enjoy!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim, Cute pics. I love the new purse...That is the best feeling, loading up a new purse. I am glad you had a fun time in Price, I thought about you before the weekend and then my kids got a little stomach flu bug so I didn't want to expose you to that. But I really want to get together and maybe take you out to our house. let me know the next time you guys come into town...maybe by then we will be moved in and we can have you over to play.

Oveson's said...

Cute Cute!!! I love the purse. I have to tell you that I found one too!! Thanks heavens I was begining to doubt that I could ever find one. I love you cute little kids. It is so much fun to dress up!!!

Unknown said...

Your little Ali is adorable all dressed up. I have to tell you that I finally decided to spell Abigails nickname Abi after I saw how cute Ali's name looked. I love how your little Ben wanted to be in the picture but not associated with "girly" stuff.
Isn't life unbearable when you don't have a good purse?

Sharon said...

So cute! I'm so proud Ben was able to stand up for his man hood!

Deirdra said...

Like the purse! Now that Izzy is a little older I'm going to ditch the diaper bag and get a purse. I need to go shopping, but I don't know that I'll put my fingernails in it (I'm just teasing, I laughed so hard when I read that!) :)

Nora Mair said...

So cute. I cant' wait for Addie to see that. She'll know she famous.