Friday, March 28, 2008

Shorts, Sledding, Swinging... What season is this?

On Monday I put the new Easter outfits on the kids, shorts of course. (Thanks Mom! They are so cute!) Later that day we went sledding. As you can see we still have several feet of snow on the hill. After sledding the kids wanted to swing. We have had some melting because the swings were covered with snow not too long ago. The whole thing made for some fun pics.















Today has been a lazy Friday. Luckily the older two kids got dressed on their own because otherwise they'd probably still be in their PJs. I'm sometimes not too sure about this whole blogging business. Is it keeping me sane or driving me crazy? I've spent way too much time on the computer today, but I guess everyone needs a down day every now and then. Hmmm... How do like the justification of my actions?

5 comments:

Princess Hairstyles said...

Kim, Hi, It's your cousin Kori. I found your blog on a fluke and I'm so impressed. Obviously you're not as technically challenged as I am. I just started this blogging thing and am still figuring things out. It will be fun to keep in touch with you guys. Your kids are adorable by the way!

Oveson's said...

I love the swinging in the snow. That is the best!!! I love the photos

Anonymous said...

Gotta love Utah! Your kids are so cute :)

Jen said...

Swinging in the snow looks fun! Gotta love spring in Utah. I'm with you on the blogging thing--sometimes I also feel like I am spending too much time on the computer when I update my blog....sanity or craziness...I don't know....

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim. I'm so glad that you all have a blog. It's amazing how much family we have found or has found us. I love seeing what everyone is up to. Your kids are getting so big. I guess I only see them every few years at reunions so I still think of them as little. Are you all going to be at Camille's wedding? I hope so...it will be nice to catch up. Talk to you later.