Monday, April 7, 2008

April? No Way!

We once again woke up to snow this morning. What do you do?... Take a picture, warm up the car, dream of summer while building a fire. I don't think I've ever thought, talked, and written about the weather so much in my life, but then we are currently living in the mountains, which are so beautiful, I'll try to stop complaining and just be grateful I still have my snow tires on.


This is a picture of the girls as we were heading out into the white world to pick up Bentley.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that is the fun thing about blogging..it takes the every day boring things and makes them just a little more exciting to talk (write) about :-)

Nora Mair said...

Your had snow? Way to brave the elements. Thanks again for the wonderful meatloaf. It makes me drool just thinging about it. Have fun in Price this week we'll see you next.