Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Christmas Poster Child

Bentley is definitely 7 which means he's at the stage where all his teeth start falling out. He lost his two bottom ones quite a while ago but hasn't lost any since... Until this month that is. Then the bottom left, top right, and top left have all come out in just the last few weeks! The other day we were singing, "All I want for Christmas are my two front teeth". He's so cute, but wouldn't sing for the camera (very unlike him being as he's not one to be shy about performing for others, in fact, he did a duet last week in Sacrament meeting for the primary program). Oh well, maybe later. Anyway, here's the progression of his lost teeth.
September 30th















October 25th















October 27th

























I haven't pulled out any of the teeth. He does it himself, so I figure they'll come out when they're good and ready. However, the last one to come out was probably not as ready as the rest. We went to a Halloween carnival where he got some fake teeth. He had them in and was scaring Emma with them when he bumped into her. When he took out the fake teeth he exclaimed, "Where's my tooth?!" It was stuck in the fake set!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I seriously cannot believe how big he is getting. I am sad that he wouldn't sing for the camera...I would have loved to see it!