Sunday, October 19, 2008

Halloween Preparation
















On Saturday we traveled to Park City with one of the main purposes being Halloween preparation. I had considered making the kids' costumes this year, but decided against it... time being the main reason, so we didn't have anything except some fairy wings for Emma and a pirate excesories set for Bentley. Well, it was a good day at TheChildren'sPlace, because we found everthing we needed there. Bentley wanted to a be a pirate, Emma a fairy, and Ali, well, she's not hard to please. They had just what we were looking for and more (trick-or-treat bags and wands to match). The best part was that costumes were half off and I had a 15% off coupon plus I get an extra 10% off this year for having their card. You just can't beat that! I've always thought it would be so fun to make the kids' costumes... but I think I've reconsidered. There's no way I could have made what we were able to buy for the same price let a lone the time... I think I'll cross sewing costumes off of my list of things to do in this lifetime.

No comments: