Thursday, October 2, 2008

I was tagged...

1o years ago I...
1- Was starting my freshmen year at CEU.
2- Turned 18, and spent my birthday in Oregon with the volleyball team
3- Worked out 4-6 hours a day... volleyball, basketball, lifting, and running.
4- Was a member of Lambda Delta Sigma
5- Was in the same ward as my future husband, but didn't start dating until the next semester.

5 things on my "to do" list today...
1-Take treats to Bentley's class
2-Go to the library
3-Finish the book I'm reading (yeah, right)
4-Make breakfast, lunch, some homemade bread, and dinner
5- Take the kids swimming

5 Snacks that I enjoy...

1-Chips and salsa
2-Homemade bread with butter and honey (see above)
3-Chocolate chip cookies
4-Banana splits
5-Kellogg's fruit snacks

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...

1-Buy a house
2-Furnish and decorate that house
3-Put away money for the kid's college
4-Go on an amazing vacation
5-Donate to charity

5 places I have lived...

1-Price, UT
2-Vernal, UT
3-Price, UT (again)
4-Logan, UT
5-Price, UT (yes, again)

5 jobs I have had...

1-Sliced Ice Shack
2-CEU food services
3-the HUB at USU
4-Early Intervention
5-SLP for PCA


I tag...Brittani, Melissa, Melanie, Liz, and Jen

Rules:
Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love tag's because I get to know more about people...Call me next time you are in town.

Alisha Harris said...

so I don't know where I have been, but I didn't know you had a blog. Good to hear from you. When I get a minute I will call. Could be a couple of days so don't sit by your phone waiting!!

The Christians said...

Kim, I would love to talk to you again sometime. I often think of the example you were. Thank you, Brooke

Cecilee said...

Hi Kim, My blog went private. Shoot me an email and I'll send you an invite... (turececi@hotmail.com).

Also, are you running in the Moab Marathon this year?