Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tan Shoes with Pink Shoelaces









Emma started dance two months ago. Last night was her first performance. Being as she's been hesitant to even dance with her class, I wasn't so sure she'd go through with the performance, but I must not be giving her enough credit. Not only did she dance, but she did great job, was excited to do it, and had fun with the other girls in between performances. (They had to do two shows because of the number of parents.) She was so cute, and really did a great job. She was glowing!

1 comment:

Cecilee said...

Sooo cute!! Don't you just love when kids actually enjoy the activity you've worked so hard to have them in? Looks like she did great!

I love all the missing teeth on Bentley. He is such a cutie!

We're waiting on the potty training too. We need some better communication skills before we can start....

In case you didn't get my last message, I went private on my blog. Email me and I'll give you an invite if you want (turececi@hotmail.com).