Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

2008 wasn't so great, but we'll be fine in 2009. OK, so there were a lot of great things about 2008, but we do have high hopes for 2009.














It was great having a break from the routine of school and work and all that. Tom's favorite phrase for the break was "Live it up!".

Someone asks, "Can I have a cookie?"...
Daddy's response, "Live it up."

"Can I watch a movie?"...
"Live it up."

And we did:-)


The boys were the only ones to make it clear until midnight this year. I even fell asleep around 11:00 but then woke up a little after midnight to take their picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun to talk to you yesterday...after looking at your sledding pictures that makes me want to come up to your house with my kids and go sledding. How fun! Your christmas looked like a blast. Your girls dresses are adorable. I love the comment about emma's strip show video...ha ha! The are so cute!

eartohear said...

I love that ya'll "live it up!" What a great saying that is. Glad to hear about your ski trip too! Keep up the great work- Let me know how trip 2 goes.