Friday, January 30, 2009

You were warned...

This is a dip that should only be made when you've got a crowd. My sister called tonight for the recipe (she has a crowd coming), and it sounded so good I made it as well. The only bad part is that nearly half the dish is now empty... the boys have gone to the Jazz game... my girls won't try it... and and and... that's right... guilty as charged.
Here is the recipe, but beware, its that good.

Hot Artichoke Dip/Spread

1 8-oz. pkgs. cream cheese
1 cup mayo
1-2 cloves of garlic crushed
1/2-2/3 C. fresh grated parmesan cheese
1 15-oz. can artichoke hearts (not marinated), chopped

Soften cream cheese then combine all the above ingredients. Put in pie plate or in casserole dish. Bake at 350 F for 25-30 minutes. Serve with slices of french bread, crackers, or tortilla chips.

2 comments:

Oveson's said...

Yum!!! Love the dip. I have not tried this particular version but I am going to my artachokes in the fridge are just asking for me to make this...thanks for sharing!! ok so I have to admite that I did not think that someone would figure out that the bag was a diaper bag. Yes it might be a little hint...mabie...ok...sort of lol :D Cross our fingers...right?

Anonymous said...

That sounds heavenly...I am totally going to make it!