Monday, March 23, 2009

If you want the truth...

...ask a child.
Our beautiful spring weather has regressed back to winter. It has been snowing on and off, so we've been inside for the majority of the day. Even though it doesn't feel like spring anymore, I though it would be a good time to do some spring cleaning. I decided to do a clean out of our "paper mess" the financial file, my files, the kids papers, etc... As I was cleaning out all the junk, my mom called. Emma picked up the phone, and Gram asked what we were doing. Emma answered mater of factly, "We're cleaning because we live in squalor... Do you live in squalor?" As I was listening I couldn't help but laugh. Either I throw around some vocabulary too liberally or the cleaning was way over do. Maybe it was a little of both.

No comments: