Tuesday, March 10, 2009

This and that

Random, I know, but I thought I'd post just a few of the recent activities we've participated in. I've claimed that while living at the "cabin" life has taken on a slower pace. Lately, however this has NOT been the case. I feel like I'm getting back into the mode where we just run, run, run. I look at the schedule and honestly its not that full, but being as it takes at least 15 minutes to get anywhere, just a couple activities in a day fills it up. Still, its fun to have things to do. Here's a sample for the record...

We went to a Literacy Night at the Elementary School. We got to hear from Ronald McDonald himself. The kids seemed to enjoy him except for Emma. She was terrified, however, after the fact she now says that she liked him and is the only one who still talks about him. Whether she does like him or not, he must have made an impression.



















While the boys are away... the girls do play. It has been fun having two cute girls to play with during the day. They both love having their nails done, so of course I have to do mine to match:)











Bentley is loving his basketball league. Its called Itty Bitty Jr. Kitty Basketball. No joke. One night when I was talking about it. (I'm his coach.) It was Itty Bitty Jr. Kitty this and Itty Bitty Jr. Kitty that. He turned to me and said, "Why can't they just call it Jr. Wildcat Basketball or something?" Well put Bentley, well put.

Whatever it is called, he looks forward to it every week.












The girls and Grandma during our visit last week.















We're heading out again tonight, so here is what we were actually doing this morning when I should have been packing... but the girls wanted to paint, and who can say no to those cute faces... and undersides;)

2 comments:

Oveson's said...

super cute!!! I am glad that I am not the only one that gives in!! I actually love doing too because we always have so much fun. love it :D

Anonymous said...

Okay I was totally cracking up about the Kitty basket ball thing...what a funny name...bently is totally right...cut to the chase already!! Ha! Looks like fun at the ackerson house!