Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Three generations

Bet you didn't know that you're actually looking at a three generation picture. My Granddaddy used to call my Granny the 'young grandmother', and lately I've become just that. Emma has determined that she is now running the show. She's the mom; Ali is the daughter, so I am now the grandma. Ali has gone along with it, and it keeps them entertained for hours. Emma, who is an excellent mom I might add, is ever watchful of her charge.














While taking the pictures, the girls thought it was so funny to put ranch on their noses and insisted on a picture of that as well. Silly, giggly girls.

4 comments:

Daughter of God said...

so cute! I love how you can see you in your girls in these pics!

Daughter of God said...

oh that was me by the way, Amy V. Young I changed my name because I started a new blog that I don't want people knowing it's me. so now i'm daughter of god and you can't see anything when you click on it, but you can still access my private family blog. :] love ya

Princess Hairstyles said...

Oh, I've always wanted to be a Grandma! Lucky you, it came early in life!!!

Anonymous said...

How cute...I totally thought "kim you are mistaken there are not three generations in that picture" but then I read...how cute! I love that you are the grandma...makes you feel good eh??