Sunday, August 30, 2009

Birthday, Birthday and more Birthday

Emma's birthday was a week ago from yesterday. I'm a little late posting, but its not due to lack of celebration. The kids and I went to Price for a while, so we weren't home for Emma's birthday. She's really been wanting a princess party, so we decided to do a friend party the week before.









Then while in Price, Kenzi, Britt, Keenan and Camden had to leave on Friday, so we had another pre-birthday celebration.












And of course we had to celebrate on her day.






















Emma is such a sweet heart and seemed to enjoy all the parties and excitement. I can't believe she's 5! Happy Birthday, Lou!

3 comments:

Keenan and Brittani Atwood said...

It was so fun to get to celebrate with you guys! Emma is such a doll- I can't believe she's five, either! Fun to see some pics of the friend part the week before! I hope you are feeling well- not long til another little princess joins the clan! Yay!!!

Oveson's said...

How super fun...and I love all the girls in there dresses...super cute!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe she is 5 either...time has flown since you have been gone. Makes me sad!!! I want to be in on all of your birthday fun too! She is a doll! Happy Belated Birthday Emma...from the Christensen girls!!!