Sunday, August 30, 2009

For... You know who you are:)

After a couple years of wanting to be able to decorate something... anything, it has been so fun to be able to! My only hang ups have been on the decision making... what should I do and where? And finding time to go shopping. Being 8+ months prego and shopping with three kids doesn't always make for the most enjoyable experience. However, one day I just couldn't help it anymore... with all three in tow I decided to start with a bathroom and to just go for it. I purchased about everything in one swoop. I rather like how it turned out, so now I just need to follow the advice I've received from more than just Tom. "Pace yourself"... I don't need to redecorate a whole house at once.


2 comments:

Keenan and Brittani Atwood said...

Oh my goodness!!! I love love love it all! You are SUCH a cute decorator! Funny- I actually saw that "shell thing" at TJ Maxx, thought it was cute, and wondered if it was similar to what you had described. :) It all turned out so cute! So fun!

Keenan and Brittani Atwood said...

BTW this was even cuter in person :)