Sunday, May 4, 2008

One Word

I read this on Liz's blog. It sounded fun, but was more difficult that I thought. On almost every one I wanted to put at least two words. My mind was craving modifiers. Still, here it is, the short and somewhat simple.
1. Where is your cell phone? here
2. Your significant other? Tom
3. Your hair? curly
4. Your mother? amazing
5. Your father? wise
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? strange
8. Your favorite drink? OJ
9. Your dream/goal? success
10. The room you're in? dinning
11. Your hobby? books
12. Your fear? spiders
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Heber
14. Where were you last night? Logan
15. What you're not? alone
16. Muffins? cinnamon
17. One of your wish list items? house
18. Where you grew up? Price
19. The last thing you did? snack
20. What are you wearing? sweats
21. Your TV? storage
22. Your pets? none
23. Your computer? connector
24. Your life? temporary
25. Your mood? inspired
26. Missing someone? yes
27. Your car? filthy
28. Something you're not wearing? shoes
29. Your summer? anticipating
30. Like someone? Mom
31. Favorite color? blue
32. When is the last time you laughed? today
33. Last time you cried? yesterday

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That takes talent. I blab way too much and would never be able to do one word :-)

Anonymous said...

That was fun to read... I am tempted to do it myself. Oh Kim you are so fun and cute. I just love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Good job- very creative... that looks really hard!