Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Three Piggy Opera

As Bentley's year in kindergarten is rolling to a close, we got to attend his kindergarten program. He did a great job singing and reciting his part. However, when I picked him up from school and asked him how it was, his reply was, "Brutal". It caught me off guard, and it was really hard not to chuckle. I asked him more, and he basically said that he didn't like singing about pigs... This is a little strange because not too long ago he was infatuated with pigs. He really liked pork chops (had it for his birthday dinner), bacon, ham... you name it, and he and Emma would play pretend games in which they would slaughter pigs and cook them for dinner. I guess he's entitled to a change of mind, but "Brutal?" I wonder where that came from.

1 comment:

Oveson's said...

super cute!!!! Classic