Wednesday, May 21, 2008

What a girl needs

So I wasn't tagged...
Is it poor blogging etiquette to complete a tag you didn't get. Maybe its like playing tag on a playground and just suddenly declaring that you're 'it'. I guess that's not how the game works, but this made me laugh so hard I was almost crying. It is therefore a) extremely funny, b) extremely late at night, or c) both a and b... Either way, it's pretty cleaver. What you do is google your name and the word "needs". This is what, according to google, I need...
1) to take off the gloves
2) some Guinea pigs
3) to eat something and shut (my) ugly mouth
4) to focus on (my) kid
5) to get out of jail soon (again with the aggressive driving?)
6) to get your attention
7) to talk
8) to mind (my) own business
9) some hints
10) a refreshment
So there you have it. I tag anyone who tries it for themselves. If you google your name and "needs" then you're officially tagged and don't have to break the rules like I did:-)

Now aren't you just dying to know what you need?

3 comments:

Liz said...

I hardly ever tag anyone so feel free to tag yourself any time you see a tag on my blog! :) Especially if it's to get out of jail for some guinea pigs!!! Yours was classic!

Oveson's said...

That is awesome. :D It made me laugh!! Great job on the tag!!!

Princess Hairstyles said...

This is hillarious! Who knew you needed all of that!