Sunday, February 10, 2008

Adventures in Price

It has been a while since my last post. The reason... we haven't been at "Woodland View Drive". A week from last Tuesday, the kids and I decided to go to Price. We didn't make it back home until Saturday. Here's a small sample of the week.
Bentley and Emma impersonating "Prince John" (from Robin Hood) with their ring pops.
Bentley and Emma with some fun new toys.









Emma with 'curlers'... "honestly what does she need those for?"
They didn't work anyway. She actually looked a lot cuter with the curlers in than when they were done and we took them out. After all what could possibly out do those natural curls.

Ali chillin' in her high chair.









Incriminating photos of why it takes me a couple of days to recoup from most of my trips to Price:) Luckily the hour this was taken doesn't show up with the picture.
And Daddy, so glad to have his family back again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim, I am glad you had fun in Price, I know about the aftermath of a trip to grandmas, it is a lot of work to get back into the swing. hey I don't know if it is just me but I could only see the pic of alli in her highchair. Let get together next time you come down... Maybe a trip to Pizza Hut?

Kim said...

I don't know why the pictures weren't showing up... I re-uploaded them, so they should work now.