Thursday, February 28, 2008

I have a dream!

OK, so I don't mean to sound too much like Martin Luther King Jr., well actually I did, but that's not were I'm going with this.

Last night I had this awful dream! In a nut shell... Tom and I were not married and yet we had the same relationship. Until one day I find out that he's getting married. I was so upset, but then it is brought to my attention that I shouldn't feel bad because I'm already married to someone else. I didn't know who my husband was, but that just made it OK for Tom to get married I guess.

Well, the bulk of the dream was that I was observing Tom and this gorgeous girl talking, planning and being engaged while Tom was indifferent too my feelings and me in general. When I confronted him he nonchalantly said that he had just always wanted to marry a returned missionary. I didn't take it well, and when I woke up I actually turned to Tom and asked, "We're married, right?" It was that real, and it was terrible. So do I have a complex or something? Maybe I do,

but to see the bright side of a terrible night's sleep... I've felt soooo grateful for such a wonderful husband today! Love you, Tom. Thanks for first marrying me, and then for being so "kind, sweet, and wonderful."

Anyone know the underlying meanings of dreams? Fill free to share.

3 comments:

Oveson's said...

I had a crazy dream kind of like that the other night. They are horible hu!!! That is no fun. Aren't you so glad that they are not real and you wake up!!:)

Sharon said...

I'm so sorry! There is nothing worse than waking up feeling comepletely exhausted because of a dream! I'm not one for figuring out the meaning of dreams, they usually just make me more grateful for real life!

Unknown said...

I hate those kind of dreams. I've had a few too. I think maybe they are just to help us appreciate more what we have.