Thursday, February 28, 2008

Book Tag

Here are the instructions:

1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next five sentences.
5. Tag five people.

So I just got "Book Tagged". I actually haven't even seen one of these yet. It sounds kind of fun:) It says to pick up the nearest book... I just got a new one from the library, its "Joseph and Emma A Love Story Volume 2". I read the first volume last summer, but haven't managed to open the second. I checked it out last fall but had to return it before I could get into it. Hopefully I'll do better this time, so here is what I'll be reading on page 123...

"Brigham nodded. He knew the Lord would just have to convince his feisty little wife to move to Missouri. Brother Tom, I have it from the Lord. If you will share your good fortune with His chosen prophet, Joseph Smith, you will soon sell your property. Tomlinson meditated on that for a moment."

I tag Sharon, Nora, Melanie, Dedra, and Amy.

No comments: