Thursday, February 14, 2008

Hectic but Happy

We had a very happy Valentine's Day this year. It was a busy day, but it ended well. Bentley had a fun school party in the morning. Then we spent the afternoon at the doctor's. Ali had a well child check, and Bentley had bilateral otitis media (aka ear infections in both ears:). After all that we still made it to Salt Lake in time to go to Chili's for dinner (barely). Grandma Christy watched seven children while Nora, James, Tom, and I went out. Whenever we go out without the kids I feel like yelling, "Freeee" (Just picture Dr. Marvin on What About Bob.)

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I'm so glad you got to go out! What a blast! Happy Valentine's Day!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I am laughing my head off about your "freee" comment. So funny! I miss hanging out with you. Any way, ear infections are somthing we unfortunatly know way to much about. Not fun... glad you got a break after a Crazy day!!!