Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day! aka Number 1 or should I say FOUR!!!

I love... my hubby!
I don't think I write enough of what a fabulous husband I have, and I can't think of a better day to write about him. Valentines Day has been a special day ever since we started dating. In fact our first date was 10 years ago... today! I cannot believe it was ten years ago; time really flies.
There was a Stake Valentine Dance that my home stake was putting on, so my friend, Melanie, and I decided to ask some guys to go, so I was the one to ask Tom out first:) After that dance we started 'hanging out,' and then he graduated that May. He went home to West Valley, and it wasn't quite so easy to continue our courtship. In the fall he went up to USU, so the long distance relationship continued which was not so fun. However, he didn't give up, and we got engaged a year later to the day from our first date. That's right, Valentine's Day again. Then, we were married August of 2000, and we've been blessed ever since. In fact... we have some exciting news!!! And what better day than Valentines to share with the world (OK the three people that read this blog) but whatever:-) If you're wondering what this exciting news may be, wait no more... We're expecting number four!

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for your family!

Nora Mair said...

YEA! Kim and Tom! I'm a little partial to him too--personal family photographer and swimming junky. Oh that's so exciting when's this cupid baby coming?

LaurieJ said...

Congrats!! That is so much fun and what a perfect way to announce :-)

Cecilee said...

Congratulations Kim! That is so exciting... a new baby. Fun, fun!!

The Christians said...

Congrats! That is great!!

Oveson's said...

Yea when when!!! Ok so I totally remember that date!! I don't recall who I went with but it was alot of fun and I remembered how cool it was that I was there for the first date!! Congrads on the baby!! how far along are you?? ok so I need the whole download...I know nosy but that is so super exciting!!! :D