Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Numbers 6, 5, and 4

I love... my children.

Here I am reverting back to the obvious, but you didn't think I'd make it through a week of valentine posts without mentioning the sunshine of my days.

I'll highlight each briefly:






Bentley is an adorable first grade boy, who has yet to grow back his two front teeth. He's had a bit of a rough week, as he is suffering from a cold (I think the same one I've got, poor thing). His school is doing a three week reading incentive which has Bentley, who I've mentioned before has a bit of a competitive spirit, excited to help his team win.















Here is Emma in a nutshell as of late, "There was a little girl and she had a little curl, right in the middle of her forehead; when she was good she was very, very good, but when she was bad..." well, if you've heard this little nursery rhyme before, you get the idea. That's right, sometimes I ask myself where my perfect little princess has gone. No, she really is a sweet little thing, so I guess its good that she occationally lets her will be known.















The main thing that comes to mind is how much Ali has grown up the last little while. She has not only gotten big, but she's got her own thoughts and ideas, and she lets them be made known. She's started talking up a storm, and I'm amazed at all she observes, comes up with and shares. My favorite thing about her right now has got to be when spontaneously comes up to me, wraps her arms around me and says, "I love you, Mommy". It melts my heart every time, and I'm pretty sure she knows it.














I'm sure that everyone with children out there feels the same way, but I've just got to say that I don't know what I'd do with out the cute sleepy looks in the mornings, the hugs and kisses and endless questions throughout the day, the smiles, laughs and even the tears, the shared stories, songs, and all the other fun things we do together.
I love my babies!

1 comment:

Oveson's said...

What is not to love they are so cute!!! :D