Sunday, February 22, 2009

RS Basketball

OK, so it probably isn't termed Relief Society Basketball, but there was a church women's basketball tournament on Friday and Saturday. I was able to go play on Friday without any problems being as Tom was home to watch the kids, however, when we won and I found out that it was a tournament and the next game would be the next morning at 10:30 am I got a little nervous about how it would all work out. It should have been simple enough, however, the following day was a ski day that Tom had been planning for a long time, and the girls had been throwing up and all the rest of the fun stuff that goes with the stomach bug for the past few days. However, they had a pretty good night with no throwing up, so I decided to chance it. It turned out to be really fun day for me. I mean how often do I get to play five on five full court... hmm... its been a while. So then, aside from fussy kids on the sidelines and Ali throwing up right before the championship game, oops, I thought the day was a success. We ended up winning the championship and now get to play again in a few weeks. I have to admit I'm excited.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How funny Kim...I think you are a great mom to find joy in your kids throwing up when you are having fun...that probably would have ruined it for me...way to be optimistic!