Monday, November 10, 2008

Rub-a-dub-dub, Pooh's in the tub.

While bathing Em and Al this morning, I suddenly heard a shriek. Emma came running in with not a stitch on yelling, "Ali pooped in the tub!" Where as she is my third, this wasn't the first time we've experienced this predicament, still it had been a while. Ali was a bit upset herself, but was fine after we cleaned and disinfected her and the tub. We don't have a ton to do today, just clean and pack for our road trip this week, but each task I undertake seems to take longer today. Not too long after I got the girls cleaned up and dressed, Ali got into some powder blush which she emptied all over the inside of my make-up bag. Some things take a while to clean up. What do you do?

2 comments:

Daughter of God said...

lol that has happened to us more times than I'd like to admit. :] hang in there

Cecilee said...

Sometimes the poop is better than pee. Atleast you can see it. I'm sure I've washed my kid's hair in pee water more than once and just didn't know it. ha ha What you don't know doesn't hurt you, right?