Friday, November 14, 2008

Thankful for ... Day 14

I'm thinking that some days there just isn't much to blog about. However, because I've decided to post something everyday (yeah, I know I still play catch-up on occasion) but some days are just not too eventful. (Feel free to navigate away at anytime... I'll never know.)
Today I spent the morning at work; when I finished, I rushed to pack and get on the road, stopped in Spanish Fork for a sandwich, stopped in Heber to see Tom and pick up some groceries, and then made it to pick up Bentley with a few minutes to spare. When we got home, we made home made pizza and bread sticks for dinner. Then all we really had time for was unpacking, cleaning, bathes, and to bed.
It may have been an unexciting day, but I'm thankful to be with my family tonight.
"We're all together again, we're here, we're here;
we're all together again, we're here, we're here.
Here we are singing all together again,
singing all together again, we're here, we're here."
(I don't know if this is a song made-up by my family or if anyone else will know the tune as well. Oh well, it's what I've been singing all afternoon and evening:)

1 comment:

Cecilee said...

Yes, I know that song... even if no one else does. Maybe its a Leavitt thing. ;o) And aren't we grateful to be a part of THAT group!