Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thankful for ... Day 19

Today I'm thankful for the falling price of gas. I absolutely loved being able to drive away from the pump without having a pit in the bottom of my stomach and then thinking about if each trip taken during the week is worth the cost. Today was like a breath of fresh air. I never thought that paying for gas would make me happy, but after paying over $4/gallon last summer $1.77/gallon ($1.92 with the $.15 off per gallon) is sooooo nice.










I'm also thankful for the up coming holidays. The kids watched "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" tonight, and it really got me excited for the fun month to come!










One more for the day. The weather was so nice today. I'm so thankful for an Indian summer this year. All the snow we got a while back has melted, and today felt like it could be August. It was fabulous.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim...I love all of your Thankful posts...good reminders! I expecially love that you mentioned Mike! Love them all!

Cecilee said...

Amen to the gas prices!

Daughter of God said...

Yeah to the gas prices falling!! I just bought an SUV! :]